AVIRA Antivirus for Exim (Linux) 1.0.3
AVIRA Antivirus for Exim is a comprehensive antivirus solution for Linux mailservers, functioning at high speed and filtering against malicious contents by checking both incoming and outgoing emails. AVIRA Antivirus for Exim runs as a plug-in for Exim MailServer.
It runs on common Linux Distributions - Red Hat, SuSE, Debian, Mandrake, Fedora, Gentoo, Slackware, etc.
Avira Antivirus For Exim Highlights:
- Solid antivirus technologies: multi-platform, VB100% certified scan engine, proving its reliability with the 100% detection rate for `in the wild` viruses;
- Extensive Malware Recognition: aside from viruses, Trojans, backdoor programs, worms, etc., AVIRA detects Adware & Spyware, double extension files and unusual runtime compression tools;
- Automatic internet updates of the virus signatures database and of the antivirus engine;
- Comprehensive range of actions to perform on infected and suspicious items: isolate, block emails containing suspicious archives, block suspicious MIME emails;
-Plug-in capability for Exim;
- Blocking e-mails based on the attached files` extensions (including either plain files or packed in archives);
- Extended scanning capabilities for both incoming and outgoing email traffic;
- Configurable notification functions for the administrator as well as for the email sender and recipient, keeping you constantly informed;
- Virus advanced detection by superior heuristics, based on specific behavior patterns;
- Recursive scanning inside an impressive array of common archive formats;
- Optional AVIRA Feedback Agent, a new simple module that sends directly to AVIRA the relevant information about the virus threats you are experiencing;
- Professional services: the AVIRA license entitles you to an entire year of free virus definitions updates and product upgrades, access to documentation, as well as standard technical support, offered by a team of skilled professionals.
Limitations:- The Installation Kit comes fully featured. By default, the Update Service is disabled after the 30-days evaluation period.
- To further benefit of Update Service you may acquire the appropriate commercial license (http://www.avira.com/en/pages/How_to_buy.html)
Download alternate AVIRA Antivirus for Exim (Linux) solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to AVIRA Antivirus for Exim (Linux) software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Antivirus & Security category.
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the AVIRA Antivirus for Exim (Linux) 1.0.4 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 1.1.0 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 2.0.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full AVIRA Antivirus for Exim (Linux) description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(4.67MB, Extension: )