AVIRA Antivirus for Linux Server 1.1.4
AVIRA Antivirus for Linux Server is an VB100 award-winning antivirus solution for Linux file servers with a real-time scanner and multifunctional performance features, designed to ensure complete protection against viruses and unwanted network programs, reducing the potential danger of virus infections that could lead to critical data loss and business high-risk exposure.
Avira Antivirus For Linux Server Offers:- Solid antivirus technologies: multi-platform, VB100% certified scan engine
- Enhanced antivirus protection against complex threats, ensuring an immediate outbreak
- Extensive Malware Recognition: aside from viruses, Trojans, backdoor programs, worms, etc., AVIRA detects Adware & Spyware, double extension files and unusual runtime compression tools;
- Low usage of computer resources: high scanning speed, without interfering with currently running tasks
- Graphical administration tool: AVIRA Webmin Remote Panel provides access to configuration files and eases the maintenance process of the installed AVIRA solutions
- File caching system, which prevents scanning redundancy by keeping track of already checked files, thus saving time and valuable resources
- Automatic internet updates for a permanent protection, allowing periodical check for updates, as preferred by user
- In-depth recursive scanning inside archives, optimizing the process speed
- Professional services: the AVIRA license entitles you to an entire year of free virus definitions updates and product upgrades, access to documentation, as well as standard technical support, offered by a team of skilled professionals.
Designed for Linux platforms with 2.2 Kernel versions and glibc 2.2 or higher, AVIRA for Unix Server offers multilayer virus protection by means of a resident on-access scanner, an internet update module and a command line scanner.
AVIRA Guard (the resident module) runs silently in the background, scanning any file when accessed by network users. AVIRA Guard is based on the Dazuko open source project (http://www.dazuko.org).
The Automatic Internet Updater runs as a daemon, making sure your AVIRA software is always up-to-date.
Limitations:- The Installation Kit comes fully featured. By default, the Update Service is disabled after the 30-days evaluation period.
- To further benefit of Update Service you may acquire the appropriate commercial license (http://www.avira.com/en/pages/How_to_buy.html)
Download alternate AVIRA Antivirus for Linux Server solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to AVIRA Antivirus for Linux Server software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Antivirus & Security category.
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the AVIRA Antivirus for Linux Server 1.1.5 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 1.2.0 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 2.0.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full AVIRA Antivirus for Linux Server description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(4.58MB, Extension: )