AVIRA Antivirus for Windows Server 126.96.36.199
AVIRA Antivirus for Windows Server is a first-rate antivirus solution, ensuring permanent protection for Windows file servers users against malicious programs.
- Extensive Malware Recognition: aside from viruses, Trojans, backdoor programs, worms, etc., AVIRA detects Adware & Spyware, double extension files and unusual runtime compression tools;
- Solid antivirus technologies: multi-platform, VB100% certified scan engine;
- Enhanced antivirus protection against complex threats, ensuring an immediate outbreak response;
- Low usage of computer resources;
- Modular structure: allows remote configuration, thus assisting the server admin`s work while keeping network users perfectly protected;
- Professional services: the AVIRA license entitles you to an entire year of free virus definitions updates and product upgrades, access to documentation, as well as standard technical support, offered by a team of skilled professionals;
- Possibility to install the user interface program on a different computer, thus assisting the server admin`s work while keeping network users perfectly protected;
Fully compatible with operating systems running from Windows NT server (4.0 version or higher) to Windows Server 2003, AVIRA Antivirus for Windows Server provides a wide variety of configuration settings designed to increase your network security.
This application is a remote-configurable antivirus program, due to its modular structure. These modules may be installed separately, so that the admins use the Control Program on their own workstation.
AVIRA Resident Service runs silently in the background, monitoring all file operations. When the user performs a file operation (e.g. launching a program, opening a document), this is automatically scanned against viruses and unwanted programs.
The Control Program is a special interface, designed to configure and monitor the Resident Service. As such, it offers the possibility to manage several Resident Services installed on different servers in the network.
Limitations:- The Installation Kit comes fully featured. By default, the Update Service is disabled after the 30-days evaluation period.
- To further benefit of Update Service you may acquire the appropriate commercial license (http://www.avira.com/en/pages/How_to_buy.html)
Download alternate to AVIRA Antivirus for Windows Server solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to AVIRA Antivirus for Windows Server software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Antivirus & Security category.
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the AVIRA Antivirus for Windows Server 188.8.131.52 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 184.108.40.206 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 220.127.116.11 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full AVIRA Antivirus for Windows Server description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(7.32MB, Extension: )