Ophcrack is a free Windows password cracker based on rainbow tables. It is a very efficient implementation of rainbow tables done by the inventors of the method. It comes with a Graphical User Interface and runs on multiple platforms.
- » Runs on Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OS X, ...
- » Cracks LM and NTLM hashes.
- » Free tables available for Windows XP and Vista.
- » Brute-force module for simple passwords.
- » Audit mode and CSV export.
- » Real-time graphs to analyze the passwords.
- » LiveCD available to simplify the cracking.
- » Loads hashes from encrypted SAM recovered from a Windows partition, Vista included.
- » Free and open source software (GPL).
Download alternate Ophcrack solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Ophcrack software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Antivirus & Security category.
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Ophcrack 3.6.1 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 3.7.0 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 4.0.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Ophcrack description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(5.4MB, Extension: EXE)