beaTunes for Mac 3.5.12
beaTunes` powerful inspection feature lets you clean up your iTunes track data in a way unrivaled by any other software on the market today. Easily find typos or different spellings of artists` names, automatically fill in the album artist names, and much more. No more R.E.M. and REM in your iPod`s artist list! No more albums hidden in the compilations section. beaTunes can even help you to find the titles of tracks that have no artist or title associated with them. And once you have a clean collection, the built-in playlist generator works even better. Here are some more examples of what you can do with beaTunes:
- Automatically determine BPM (beats per minute) and store the result in iTunes
- Automatically detect the tonal key of your songs
- Look up track metadata using acoustic fingerprints
- Inspect and fix your music library (typos, wrong genre, wrong sortname, missing file a.k.a the iTunes exclamation mark problem, etc.)
- Create matchlists, i.e. playlists based on one or more sample songs
- Import lyrics from Lyricsfly and determine their language automatically
- Sort existing playlists so that matching songs succeed each other
- Browse songs from your music collection that match the currently selected song
Download alternate beaTunes for Mac solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to beaTunes for Mac software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Sound & Audio category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the beaTunes for Mac 3.5.13 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 3.6.0 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 4.0.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full beaTunes for Mac description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(20.28MB, Extension: HTML)