Some programs let you create custom play lists. But only KingLister lets you find the exact song you want in less than a second. KingLister is the only tool you need to quickly build play lists. Search all your song folders for specific song titles, artists, years, or genres. Look for partial text matches within titles, or artist`s names! Sort on any category. KingLister can do it all.
Do you have a list of songs you want to send to your MP3 player? How do you collect just those songs from all the MP3 files on your computer? With KingLister, all you have to do is right click on the play list name and select "create a song folder". Make up a new folder name and all the songs in that play list will be copied there. This makes transferring files to your MP3 player easy!
1) No limit on the number of songs you can have
2) Unlimited number of song folders
3) Any number of play lists
4) Search or sort by song, artist, year, decade, or genre
5) Partial text search- find any song *containing* specific text
6) Build folders of just the songs in a play list. Great for loading your mp3 player!
7) Auto lister builds play lists from boolean commands.
8) Always remembers what you were last doing the last time you ran it.
9) Unlimited undos and redos
(1.6MB, Extension: EXE)
Download alternate to KingLister solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to KingLister software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Sound & Audio category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the KingLister 1.36c changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 1.36d version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 2.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full KingLister description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).