Syntheway RetroMagix Harpsichord VSTi 1.0
RetroMagix is a Virtual Harpsichord based on the Flemish (Belgian Dutch) models, designed for creating a wide range of Harpsichord sounds. Available for Windows and Linux based VST/FST hosts.
- Harpsichord Mode Selector:1. Normal Harpsichord
2. Upper Harpsichord
3. Coupled Harpsichord
4. Electric Harpsichord
5. Hybrid Harpsichord
- Sound is generated via a hybrid method that combines synthesis and sampling techniques, to create a bright sound, rich in overtones.
- Includes 12 predefined sounds and a friendly user interface. Creating new sounds is as simple as combining these presets in different ways and selecting the harpsichord type as desired.
- Unlike a real harpsichord, RetroMagix allow dynamic changes and shapes varying its parameters, offering you a wide variety of sounds to create professional music from Classical to Neoclassical styles.
- Early music enthusiasts can enjoy an authentic experience with all of the advantages of RetroMagix to recreate the classical harpsichord sounds. Also if you looking for any instrument of harpsichord family like Virginal, Muselaar Virginal, Spinet or Clavicytherium sounds, RetroMagix can offer you an approach to those instruments that were popular between the 15th and 17th centuries.
- Multiple-Mode Filter: The values are automatically computed when you select any of the filter types. Filter switch includes: LP (Low pass), BP (Band pass), HP (High pass), notch, peak, low pass and high pass shelving filter with adjustable cutoff and bandwidth.
- Integrated, variable room simulation. Reverb effect can control the "room ambience".
- FULL MIDI Automation: Complete MIDI Continuous Controller. Every parameter can be controlled via MIDI or host automation.
Download alternate Syntheway RetroMagix Harpsichord VSTi solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Syntheway RetroMagix Harpsichord VSTi software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Sound & Audio category.
| Vsti | Virtual | Virginal | Upper | Syntheway | Spinet | Psaltery | Neoclassical | Muselaar | Instrument | Hybrid | Harpsichord | Flemish | Electric | Dutch | Daniel Laiseca | Daniel Alberto Laiseca | Coupled | Clavinet | Clavicytherium | Clavichord | Belgian | Baroque |
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Syntheway RetroMagix Harpsichord VSTi 1.0 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 1.1 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 2.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Syntheway RetroMagix Harpsichord VSTi description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(7.81MB, Extension: HTM)