Welcome to Jaudiotagger. Jaudiotagger is the Audio Tagging library used by Jaikoz for tagging data in Audio files. It currently fully supports Mp3, Mp4 (Mp4 audio, M4a and M4p audio) Ogg Vorbis, Flac and Wma, there is limited support for Wav and Real formats.
It can be freely used under the terms of the Lesser General Public License. In essence this means that it can be used in any application but if you improve or modify the library those modifications should be freely available, it would be be appreciated if modifications could be posted to email@example.com.
If you are unsure whether your modifications are outside of the license restrictions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Jaudiotagger is not the only Java tagging library available, but does have some key benefits you might like to consider in evaluating a library to use
* Provide a generic interface for the most popular thirty attributes for all the fully supported formats
* Supports reading and writing of mp4,m4a and mp4p (protected) files, including multiple images and reverse dns fields
* Supports Multiple Page Ogg Vorbis Comments
* Supports MP3 ID3v1,ID3v11, ID3v2.2, v2.3 and v2.4 are transparently
* Allows easy conversion between ID3 tag versions
* Supports Flac, including embedded and linked image support
* Provides proper object representations of most fields, rather than a simple byte representation
* Fully supports Unicode Text Encoding
* Is being actively developed and supported
* Uses an automatic testsuite to ensure code compatibility betweens versions
* Uses a Code Coverage tool to ensure code is actually being tested
* Is being used by a number of applications
Download alternate Jaudiotagger solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Jaudiotagger software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Sound & Audio category.
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Jaudiotagger 2.0.2 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 2.1.0 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 3.0.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Jaudiotagger description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(4.1MB, Extension: JAR)