dotConnect for MySQL 8.8
dotConnect for MySQL is an enhanced data provider built over ADO.NET architecture and a development framework with a number of innovative technologies. With state of the art ORM solutions such as Entity Framework and LinqConnect, it introduces new approaches for designing applications and boosts productivity of database application development.
Key Features:*Flexible Connectivity. dotConnect for MySQL can operate in Direct mode without MySQL client library and in Client mode with usage of libmysql.dll.
*Database Application Development Extensions. dotConnect for MySQL has a rich set of design time tools that leverage the development process greatly. Particularly, there are convenient design time component editors, wizards and managers, toolset for live data binding, DDEX, a and much more.
*MySQL Advanced Features. Support dotConnect for MySQL allows developers to harness full capabilities of the MySQL server. dotConnect for MySQL supports such MySQL- specific features as secure SSL and SSH connections, embedded server, compression protocol, HTTP tunneling and others.
*ORM Support dotConnect for MySQL offers enhanced ORM support with a bundled visual designer for ORM models - Entity Developer. It offers you advanced support for Model-First and Database-First design approaches and flexible T4 template-based code generation for the model. dotConnect for MySQL supports Entity Framework v1 - v6.1 and Entity Framework Core (Entity Framework 7), NHibernate, and LinqConnect. dotConnect for MySQL supports such Entity Framework features as Entity Framework Spatials, Code First, Code First Migrations.
*Workflow Foundation Support. Provides support for MySQL Workflow Instance Store and Workflow Tracking.
*BIS Support. dotConnect for MySQL supports Reporting and Analytics services and offers Source and Destination Data Flow components for Integration Services
*Support for ASP.NET Identity 1 and 2, Sync Framework
*MS SQL Server 2016 is supported n SSIS DataFlow components
Online shop for buying.
(69.66MB, Extension: EXE)
Download alternate to dotConnect for MySQL solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to dotConnect for MySQL software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Business & Management category.
| Mysqlclient | Mysql Vb Net | Mysql Odbc | Mysql Net | Mysql Entity Framework | Mysql Data Access | Mysql Connector | Entity Framework Spatials | Entity Framework 7 | Data Provider | Code First Migration | Asp Net | Ado |
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
-The "Initial Catalog" connection string parameter is added to MySqlConnection as an alias to the "Database" connection string parameter
-The JSON data type is supported
-Entity Framework Core 1.1.1 is supported
Other versions : 8.7 8.6 8.5 8.4 8.3 7.80 7.70 7.60 6.80 6.70 6.60 6.50 6.30 6.10 6.00 5.50 5.40 5.20
*Entity Framework Core Database-First Support
*JSON Functionality Support in Entity Framework
*The 'Do not install assemblies in the GAC' check box that allows disabling placing the provider assemblies to the GAC is added to the Install Wizard
-Entity Framework support
-Microsoft SQL Server Data Tools Business Intelligence (SSDT-BI) project templates for Analysis Services, Reporting Services, and Integration Services (mapping wizards) in Visual Studio 2015 are supported
-Microsoft SQL Server 2016 is supported in SSIS DataFlow components
- Entity Framework support (Entity Framework Core RC1 is supported, Entity Framework-related assemblies are renamed)
- Visual Studio 2015 Support is added
- The ADO.NET implementation of ASP.NET Identity and ASP.NET Identity 2.0 support is added
- CTR encryption mode for SSH connections is supported
- The 'keep alive' parameter is added to the connection string
- MySqlUtils class is added
* Native SSIS Data Flow Source and Destination components are added
* SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services is supported
* Support for Entity Framework Spatials
* LINQPad integration is supported for LinqConnect
* Entity Developer is updated to version 5.5 and contains new templates, such as MVC Controller, MVC View Advanced, Data Transfer Object, Data Transfer Object, Data Annotation Metadata
* Current templates are considerably improved
* Visual Studio 11 Beta support
* Copy/cut/paste functionality for objects of the conceptual part of a mode
* The possibility to drag&drop properties between classes in Model Explorer
* Entity Framework 5.0 Beta 1 support
* Improved SQL generation for .Any method in LINQ to Entities
* Entity Framework 4.3 Beta 1 (Code First Migration) support
* The "Recreate Model" option is added to the "Update Model From Database" wizard in Entity Developer
* Capability for customizing the default Type Mapping Rules was added
* Workflow Tracking support
* Capability for setting Environment, Diagram and Servers' options to adjust the Entity Developer behavior, Model diagram behavior and Type Mapping Rules to your needs
* Fluent Mapping support for LinqConnect models that allows to get rid of designing or writing XML mappings
* Extended enum type support in Entity Developer
* Entity shape coloring, selection-driven highlighting, application and diagram skins in Entity Developer
* New Entity Framework 4.1 features Code First (fluent mapping) and DbContext API were supported with new DbContext template with fluent mapping generation.
* Template system was significantly improved.
* Many Entity Framework provider configuration options were added, for example Batch Updates.
*Supported IFormattable interface in MySqlDecimal class
* Added possibility to split model into several diagrams for better handling of large models
* Implemented possibility to disable automatic recognition of many-to-many associations
* New greatly improved ORM solution - LinqConnect
* Enhanced own ORM model designer - Entity Developer, that provides advanced Model First support and Update model from database functionality.
- Integration with improved dbMonitor added
- Added orderid column for Site Map provider for custom map node ordering
- Added some DataSet Wizard design-time improvements
- Tiny As Boolean parameter added to connection string
- Improvements in LINQ to MySQL and Entity Developer
Visual Studio 2010 Beta supported
The behavior of ConnectionTimeout corrected
Ability to perform SSH authentication using public key added
HTTP tunneling improved with the new PHP script
The LocalFailover property and ConnectionLost event added for processing connection problems
-The Charset property supported
-The PingInterval property for connection maintaining supported
LINQ to MySQL:
-Supported extended errors processing
-Supported DataLoadOptions class and Include method for tuning data loading
Entity Developer 2.00:
-Supported Entity Framework
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the dotConnect for MySQL 8.8 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 8.9 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 9.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full dotConnect for MySQL description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).