EMS Data Export for InterBase/Firebird 3.3
EMS Data Export for InterBase/Firebird is a powerful tool to export InterBase/Firebird database data quickly to any of 19 available formats, including MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word (RTF), HTML, XML, PDF, TXT, CSV, DBF, ODF and others. The program supports latest InterBase/Firebird versions and has the ability to export InterBase/Firebird data from several tables, views or queries at the same time. Data Export for InterBase/Firebird includes a wizard, which allows you to set InterBase/Firebird export options for each table visually (destination filename, exported fields, data formats, and much more) and a command line utility to export InterBase/Firebird data from tables and queries in one-touch.
* Exporting data to 19 most popular formats: MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word, RTF, HTML, PDF, XML, TXT, DBF, CSV, ODF, SYLK, DIF, LaTeX, SQL, Clipboard and others
* Exporting data from several tables, views or queries at the same time
* Selecting fields to export and changing their order
* Adjustable parameters for each exported table and specific parameters for each output format
* Saving all export parameters set on current wizard session to the configuration file
* Command-line utility to automate your export jobs using the configuration file
* Latest InterBase/Firebird version support
* Connecting via local port forwarding through the SSH tunnel
* User-friendly wizard interface
Download alternate EMS Data Export for InterBase/Firebird solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to EMS Data Export for InterBase/Firebird software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Business & Management category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
It is now possible to define size and decimal for float fields when exporting to the DBF file.
Some other improvements and bugfixes.
Other versions : 3.2 3.1 3.0
- The Support of the latest DB Servers added
- When exporting data to SQL Script, BLOB (MEMO, BLOB, CLOB, etc.) data are formatted according to the destination server syntax
- Added the possibility to set page orientation when exporting data to MS Word 2007
Added the possibility to select the file encoding when exporting to TXT (ANSI, OEM, MAC, UTF8, UTF16, UTF32).
Export to SQL script.
Now the 'Destination Directory' value is saved to the template and is restored when the template is loaded.
- Export into new formats: Excel 2007, Word 2007, Open Document Format,
Generic XML with XSD
- Use parameters in data export queries
- Utility source code significantly optimized, work speed increased.
- Select destination server when exporting to SQL format
- Other great improvements and bugfixes
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the EMS Data Export for InterBase/Firebird 3.3 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 3.4 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 4.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full EMS Data Export for InterBase/Firebird description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
Online shop for buying.
(7.45MB, Extension: ZIP)