EMS Data Import for SQL Server 3.3
EMS Data Import for SQL Server is a powerful tool to import data to SQL Server tables from MS Excel 97-2007, MS Access, DBF, XML, TXT, CSV, MS Word 2007, RTF, ODF and HTML files. It provides adjustable import parameters, including source data formats for all the fields and destination SQL Server data formats for the selected fields, commit options, number of records to skip, etc. Data Import for SQL Server includes a wizard, which allows you to set all the SQL Server import options for different files visually, and a command-line utility to execute import to SQL Server database in one-touch.
* Import from 10 most popular formats: MS Excel 97-2007, MS Access, XML, DBF, TXT, CSV, MS Word 2007, OpenDocument Format and HTML
* Importing data to one or several tables or views from different databases
* Special batch insert commands allow to import data at the maximum possible speed
* A number of import modes - Insert All, Insert New, Insert or Update, and others
* UNICODE support
* Adjustable import parameters for each source file
* Saving all import parameters set on current wizard session
* Automatic creation of the table structure
* Command-line utility to import data using the configuration file
* Powerful visual options module
Download alternate EMS Data Import for SQL Server solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to EMS Data Import for SQL Server software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Business & Management category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Now the user can choose the necessary encoding, including UTF8, when importing from DBF files.
Other improvements and bugfixes.
Other versions : 3.2 3.0 3.1
- Added the possibility to create separate tables for each source data file; to choose the file character set (None, OEM, ANSI) when importing data from DBF files.
- It is now possible to specify the source data charset when importing TXT and CSV files.
and much more...
- The new “Native” method of import is added which includes two algorithms.
- Import from new formats.
- Identity fields support implement.
- Utility source code significantly optimized, work speed increased.
- Unicode support.
- Other improvements and bugfixes.
- Importing data from the text of XML documents embedded nodes
- Ability to explicitly specify the data file for the console version using the -datafile=
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the EMS Data Import for SQL Server 3.3 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 3.4 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 4.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full EMS Data Import for SQL Server description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
Online shop for buying.
(6.39MB, Extension: ZIP)