EMS Data Pump for SQL Server 3.0
EMS Data Pump for SQL Server is an excellent utility for converting databases and importing table data from an ADO-compatible source (e.g. MS Access or any other database with ADO support) to Microsoft SQL databases. Easy-to-use wizard application allows you to build the ADO connection string, select tables, fields and indices for converting, view and edit SQL script for generating target Microsoft SQL database and select tables for import. Database conversion becomes as easy as possible with Data Pump for SQL Server!
- Unicode data support;
- Source DBMS schemas support;
- User-friendly wizard interface;
- Converting database structure and data from any SQL servers or local databases, which have an ADO provider;
- Ability to create a new database or connect to the existing one;
- Selecting source tables, fields and indices for conversion;
- Fast generation of tables, fields and indices according to the source database structure;
- Easy customization of target database objects options;
- Ability to view and edit and save SQL script for generating target database;
- Full monitoring of database generation process;
- Selecting tables and their fields for data import;
- Multilanguage support.
Download alternate EMS Data Pump for SQL Server solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to EMS Data Pump for SQL Server software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Business & Management category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Other versions : 2.2
- Now it is possible to automatically enforce quoting of object names in the result script for data import.
- Specifying the default schema for tables import.
- DATETIME values are now imported with milliseconds.
- French and German localizations added.
- Other improvements and bug-fixes.
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the EMS Data Pump for SQL Server 3.0 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 3.1 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 4.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full EMS Data Pump for SQL Server description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
Online shop for buying.
(5.48MB, Extension: ZIP)