Excel Unit Conversion Addin 3.0
This Microsoft Add-In provides very powerful unit conversion functionality. It`s tight integration with the Excel environment allows easy access through the menus and toolbars.
The main unit conversion functionality is available as a user defined function. This can be accessed from the Insert Function dialog or by simply typing it into a cell.
Units are defined in a simple text file, which can be modified if new ones are required. However most units are already defined and new derived units can be generated on the fly (e.g. kg.m/s). Dimensional Analysis is used to ensure that the conversion is legitimate.
A fully working evaluation with a nag screen is available to download from http://www.unit-conversion.com/downloads.aspx. Online help and comprehensive examples are provided to get you up and running as quickly as possible.
- A single function call converts between any units of measure.
- A value and two units string is all that is required.
- Converted values can be recalculated `on-the-fly`.
- Cells can be laid out in any arrangement.
- A menu specific to unit conversion is provided to give you access to some commonly used features.
- Some of the menu items are also provided on a Units toolbar.
- To make the Excel Function Editor more user friendly, each function parameter now has a description associated with it.
- Unit Conversion Formula in cells, worksheets & workbooks can be `frozen`.
- Unit descriptions, factors & offsets can be updated within Excel.
- Currency conversion can be handled.
- Support for Unicode characters, allowing any character or symbol to be used.
Download alternate Excel Unit Conversion Addin solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Excel Unit Conversion Addin software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Business & Management category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Excel Unit Conversion Addin 3.0 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 3.1 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 4.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Excel Unit Conversion Addin description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(4.27MB, Extension: MSI)