vCalc is a keyboard driven scientific calcualtor,
that works using the RPN notation common in well
known scientific calculators. It supports a complete
set of math, binary and statistical operations.
* Keyboard driven user interface
* Four basic operations on integer and floating point numbers
* 100 memory registers with a real time watch capability
* Exponent, Square Root, %, %T, and Delta %
* Sine, Cosine, Tangent, and their inverses
* Log and antilog in bases 10, e, and 2.
* Floor, Ceiling, Truncate, Round, and Absolute Value
* Factorial/Gamma Function
* 1 and 2 variable statistics with multiple concurrent datasets
* Mean, Standard Deviation, Covariance, Population Covariance, Sum
* Curve Fitting (Linear, Logarithmic, Exponential, and Power)
* Support for 64-bit integer math with bitwise AND, OR, XOR, and NOT
* Display and entry of integers in decimal, hexadecimal, and octal
* Save and Load to disk
* Clipboard Cut, Copy, and Paste
* IEEE-754 compliant math
(0.79MB, Extension: EXE)
Download alternate to vCalc solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to vCalc software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Business & Management category.
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the vCalc 1.0 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 1.1 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 2.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full vCalc description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).