Safe 19.1 Build 14
Whether you need to do two-dimensional finite element computations in plane stress, plane strain, or axial symmetry, Safe takes care of it. The smart geotechnical finite element analysis software identifies pore pressures and effective stresses separately and includes gravitational loads and initial stresses. Benefits of using SAFE for understanding Geotechnical problems Increased insight into the global engineering problem. Feature rich capability all included in one package allowing engineers to model a wide range of situations with no bolt on packages required. Safe can assist in solving the most simple to the most complex problems in a single project environment, saving time, money with increased engineering accuracy. Safe works on a wide range of geotechnical problems Safe is easy to use and solves a wide range of geotechnical problems. This geotechnical finite element design software program uses an unstructured mesh generator with a clear graphical interface. So you can easily input simple or complex meshes — including tunnels and other structures. Forming an excavation or embankment? Safe supports incremental loading and changes of material properties. Of course, you can store and view intermediate results. And it’s easy to print and share your final computations. Whatever material you’re working with, Safe has the power to help. The software comes with a range of material models. The program includes models for linear elastic, elastic Mohr-Coulomb, modified Cam-clay, soil reinforcement and more. Developed for the demands of modern geotechnical engineering, Safe has proved its worth on projects around the world. Features
- Analysis of plane stress, plane strain or axially symmetric problems. General loading of linear elastic axisymmetric structures can be carried out using a Fourier series technique.
- Linear or non-linear behaviour
- Gravity loading
- Pore pressures and effective stresses are identified separately, allowing computation for drained or undrained conditions, and time dependent consolidation
- Incremental loading and changes of material properties, permitting the formation of excavations, embankments etc.
- Intermediate results can be stored and inspected before the problem is continued further.
- Pressure (distributed) and line loading
- Fixed or spring restraints
- 8 noded quadrilateral elements. These can be curvilinear
- Consolidation problems
- Seepage and flow
- Extensive graphical input options and in-built mesh generation facility
- Wide range of graphical output and printing facilities
(33.7MB, Extension: MSI)
Download alternate to Safe solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Safe software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Business & Management category.
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Safe 19.1 Build 14 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 19.1 Build 15 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 20.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Safe description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).