Risk Management Tools FREE Edition 1.6
FREE fully-featured comprehensive Risk Management assessments software solution tools.
This objective-centered risk software focuses on qualitative risk and control analysis, and is aligned with ISO31000. It contains all required registers: risk, control, reliability, key risk indicators (KRIs), incidents, objectives, opportunities, assurance needs & plans, top priorities, maturity model, etc. Educational in nature, the application automatically shows countless meaningful color-coded outputs.
You can instantly create risk & reliability heat maps, control heat tables, and hundreds of charts. All are ready to be copied and pasted in your reports outside the application. You can recoup your data from tens of perspectives with drop-down lists for selecting criteria.
It is very simple to use and very effective. One single file contains everything. You can copy, paste or export anything anytime. Extensive related information is available on our website, including about 40 help pages directly accessible from within the application.
Made by experienced risk practitioners and designed for any organization, for everyone to use. Now anyone can be a Risk Manager!
- Countless goodies that help you save hours and hours of work
- Thousands of calculations and automated analysis performed on your behalf
- Hundreds of meaningful analysis outputs, flags and comments delivered throughout
- 319 pieces of information related to each risk that you can easily copy and export anywhere
- 282 charts automatically and seamlessly updated each time you input data
- 255+ ways, to look into your data and produce risk heat maps and charts, control heat tables & charts
- 150 items you can freely configure in 3 custom lists (e.g. for RiskIT, COBit, COSO, Prince2, etc.)
- And more, much more!
An additional FREE version without any data examples is also available on our website.
Please visit our website for more details: benefits, features, modules, screenshots, etc.
Download alternate Risk Management Tools FREE Edition solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Risk Management Tools FREE Edition software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Business & Management category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Other versions : 1.5 1.4 1.3 1.2 1.1
This version corrects problem for some users who were not warned to save data when closing the application.
This version enables Risk Managenable to work with Windows 8, 32 and 64-bit
Critical updates: this version enables Risk Managenable® to work properly with the latest updates of Microsoft Windows XP® and Vista®, as well as Excel® 2007. For more information, visit the link "Version Notes" on the Download page of our website.
Critical updates: this version enables the application to work properly with Microsoft Excel 2010 update KB2553439 of 13 December 2011; none of the previous versions can be opened with this Microsoft update. For more information, visit the link "Version Notes" on the Download page of our website.
- Critical updates: none
- Important updates: the Status & Profile tab now shows a validation status alert if you forget to select one or several maturity phase(s) in the Plan & Schedule tab
- Other updates: several minor presentation and internal improvements
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Risk Management Tools FREE Edition 1.6 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 1.7 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 2.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Risk Management Tools FREE Edition description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(7.14MB, Extension: ZIP)