GanttProject is a cross-platform desktop tool for project scheduling and management. It runs on Windows, Linux and MacOSX, it is free and its code is opensource. What can it do?
- Gantt chart. Create work breakdown structure, draw dependencies, define milestones.
- Resources. Assign human resources to work on tasks, see their allocation on the Resource Load chart.
- PERT chart. Generate PERT chart from Gantt chart.
- Export. Save charts as PNG images, generate PDF and HTML reports.
- Interoperate. Import projects from and export them to Microsoft Project formats. Export to spreadsheets with CSV.
- Collaborate. Share projects with your colleagues using WebDAV.
Download alternate GanttProject solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to GanttProject software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Business & Management category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
were introduced by mistake in GP 2.0.7).
- Slightly changed New Custom Column dialog. Now you can
create custom columns without default values
- Changed error logging. Now ganttproject.exe on Windows
and GanttProject.app on Mac OSX write logs to a log file,
like ganttproject.bat and ganttproject.sh do.
- Updated Portuguese translation
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the GanttProject 2.5.4 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 2.6.0 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 3.0.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full GanttProject description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(10.7MB, Extension: DMG)