ReminderFox remembers things so you don't have to!
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
• Views. You can now add Views in the Reminder List window. To add or switch a view, click the Magnifying Glass List icon. You can create views to show reminders that match a set of criteria (Description contains "birthday", Categories contains "Work", date falls within the current week, etc). This allows you to quickly get a specialized View on any list of reminders. (Big thanks to Günter Wahl)
• Added new option to show the Week Numbers on the calendar. You'll find this in the Options->List display. You can select None, Default week numbering, or ISO 8601-style numbering.
• Clicking the status or toolbar icon when the Reminder list window is open will now close the window. This makes it easy to quickly open the Reminder list, scan what you're looking for, and then easily close the window (as suggested by reader Travis).
• New keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl-Shift-O -> Opens ReminderFox. Ctrl-Shift-Y -> Opens Add Event window. From the Reminder List window, Ctrl-A opens either the Add Reminder/Add Todo window. Ctrl-T will advance the next tab. (Type about:config and modify the preferences
to change the shortcut combination -- or leave it blank to have no shortcut)
• For the stylesheet used by the View/Print as HTML option, you can specify your own stylesheet or none at all using an advanced preference. Type about:config and modify the preference
extensions.reminderFox.html.stylesheet to any stylesheet of your choosing (eg: to use a local stylesheet: file://c:/stylesheets/project.css). If you specify no value at all for this preference, then no stylesheet will be used.
• You can now add a reminder for all Thunderbird email messages currently selected (Thanks to Günter Wahl)
• Thunderbird improvements - mail body includes more information when seding an invite; priority now added to mail message; change of Location reschedules the invitation (Thanks to Günter Wahl)
• OS Switching support - the reminderfox ICS file is stored separately depending on OS; this allows you to point to the same file in a duel-boot scenario (Thanks to Günter Wahl)
• Updated for Firefox 3.1 compatibility (and Thunderbird 3 preliminary work)
• Fixed erroneous 'Custom' option in Custom repeat window.
• Removed white font in View As HTML style
• Sending mail messages from a Schedule reminder sends it directly (it no longer opens Thunderbird Compose window). (Thanks to Günter Wahl)
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the ReminderFox 1.9 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 1.10 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 2.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full ReminderFox description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(0.7MB, Extension: XPI)