Free Spiderman Screensaver distribution permissions
Free Spiderman Screensaver
Copyright (C) 2007 Jam Team. All Rights Reserved.
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
* All copyrights to Free Spiderman Screensaver are exclusively owned by the developer - 3D Jam Team.
* Free Spiderman Screensaver is freeware.
* You may not alter this software in any way; you may not use or distribute any part of the original package. You are not also allowed to emulate, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reverse engineer any executable part of original package. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
* Free Spiderman Screensaver is provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of Free Spiderman Screensaver is with you, the licensee. Should the Free Spiderman Screensaver prove defective, you assume the risk and liability for the entire cost of all necessary repair, service, or correction. Some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state/jurisdiction to state/jurisdiction.
* 3D Jam Team Software does not warranty that the functions contained in the Free Spiderman Screensaver will meet your requirements, or that the operation of the Free Spiderman Screensaver will be error-free or uninterrupted.