Outlook Recovery Toolbox distribution permissions
The Outlook Recovery ToolBox is distributed as try before you buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to Outlook Recovery ToolBox are exclusively owned by the author - Recovery ToolBox.
2. Anyone may use this software in Demo version. For removal of all shareware restrictions you must register.
3. There are 2 basic types of licenses issued for Outlook Recovery ToolBox, these are:
a. A Personal usage license. The user purchases one license to use the Outlook Recovery ToolBox on one computer.
b. A Business usage license. The user purchases the Business usage license, authorizing the use of Outlook Recovery ToolBox to use the program in a corporate, government or business environment on one computer.
Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use Outlook Recovery ToolBox on as many computers as defined by the licensing terms above according to the number of licenses purchased, for any legal purpose. The registered Outlook Recovery ToolBox software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, in it's entirety, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The Outlook Recovery ToolBox Demo version may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified in any way.
a. No person or company may distribute separate parts of the package with the exception of the Outlook Recovery ToolBox components, without written permission of the copyright owner.
b. The Outlook Recovery ToolBox Demo version may not be distributed inside of any other software package without written permission of the copyright owner.
c. Hacks/cracks, keys or key generators may not be included on the same distribution.
5. THE Outlook Recovery ToolBox IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS".
Online shop for buying.