Civilization 3 MapEditor 1.32.1
The long-awaited Civilization III map editor.
Download alternate Civilization 3 MapEditor solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Civilization 3 MapEditor software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the PC Games category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
- "Precision Bombing" and "Interception" had their functionality transposed in the "Air Mission" unit options.
- Fixed bug with garbage text appearing at the end when editing city names, etc.
- The splash screen dialog was not centering properly.
- Fixed issue where numerical spinner controls would not update properly when moving amongst various items in a given rule page.
- The "Palace" civilopedia entry was showing up as blank. The fix for this may also correct other instances where text entries would show up empty.
- Using the spinner controls to alter numbers would often result in the data getting out of sync. This was most obvious when scrolling up and down through icons.
- Changing the starting units available to a given player resulted in an assertion dialog and incorrect changes.
- Two checkboxes were inadvertently left out of the "Improvements" section of the "Improvements & Wonders" rule page.
- Fixed issue with wrong colors being displayed for the civs.
- Spiffed up the artwork, with thanks and help from the regulars on the Mac CivFanatics forum.
- Fixed crashing issue when launching the editor. It could happen on any setup, but was especially prevalent on 10.1.x.
- Fixed issue with setting non-existent toolbar mode on 10.1.x, causing the app to become unresponsive.
- Fixed some disabled/broken menu items in the application menu.
-Switched development from ProjectBuilder to CodeWarrior 8.3.
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Civilization 3 MapEditor 1.32.2 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 1.33.0 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 2.0.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Civilization 3 MapEditor description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(3.4MB, Extension: )