Fuse 090705 Beta
Fuse is a Mac OS X port of the Free Unix Spectrum Emulator (Fuse), an emulator of the 1980s home computer and various clones.
What features does it have?
Working 16K, 48K, 128K, +2, +2A, +3, +3e, SE, TC2048, TC2068, TS2068, Pentagon and Scorpion ZS 256 emulation, running at true Speccy speed on any computer you're likely to try it on.
Support for loading from .tzx files.
Kempston joystick emulation.
Emulation of the various printers you could attach to the Spectrum.
Support for the RZX input recording file format, including 'competition mode'.
Emulation of the DivIDE, Interface I, +D, Beta 128, Kempston mouse, Spectrum +3e, ZXATASP and ZXCF interfaces.
Download alternate Fuse solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Fuse software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the PC Games category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
090705 Beta [02-17-10]
- Allow beeper and AY volumes to be set individually.
- Collapse Media menu hierarchy, to just have Tape, Disk A, Disk B, Master, Slave, Microdrive 1 and 2 etc.
- Add Pause menu option.
- Correct loading Beta 128 disks from disk open dialog.
- Fix mass storage preference setting.
- Fix bug where having the tape browser or keyboard viewer open prevented Fuse from quitting.
- Make the keyboard viewer resizable.
- Merge in changes from upstream Fuse revision 4041
- Add support for flipping drive images in single sided drives.
- Add support for automatically merging both both drive images where they are named with the text [Ss]ide[ _][abAB12].
- Switch to using Blip_Buffer for improved beeper and AY output.
- Enable Beta 128 disk interface in 48K and TC2048 machines.
- Add emulation of the Fuller Audio Box.
- Allow sound to run from 2% speed up.
- Add emulation of the Melodik and similar 48K-compatible AY interfaces that use the 128K sound ports.
- Add support for Pentagon 1024SL v2.2 16 colour mode.
- Preformat new disks on +3 to allow format command on +3 to work.
- Support non-standard TRD images with 41-83 tracks per side.
- Allow user to swap Kempston mouse buttons as some combinations of physical hardware and spectrum software make it hard to use the standard mapping e.g. right clicking and moving the cursor on Mac notebooks.
- Fixes for speed estimation.
- Fix border colour in Timex HiRes screenshots.
- Fix loading Warajevo TAPs of raw samples (e.g. BRUCELEE.TAP).
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Fuse 090705 Beta changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 090705 Beta version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 090705 Betb upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Fuse description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(2.6MB, Extension: )