Game Prelauncher 3.1.1
Game Prelauncher is a Windows system optimizer, developed specially for games. Transforms Windows into a gaming platform by yielding all the computer resources to the game alone. To achieve this effect, the program disables most of the services (92% on Win 7) except the critical ones, disables all the start-up programs, the Explorer shell and hundreds of libraries that are registered with it, sound themes and other objects. When the game is over, the program brings everything back. The program does not affect the quality of the graphics in the game (does not impair it); the graphics remains the way it is specified in user's preferences.
- Disable programs from Run sections from HKCU and HKLM keys
- Disable programs from the Startup folder
- Disable most Windows services (~ 90-92%), except for necessary or critical
- Disable the current shell ( Explorer, Aston, Litestep etc.)
- Ability to disable selected drivers
- Disable sound themes
- Unload unused libraries (DLLs)
- Ability to disable programs, reboot and run the game with a single click (shortcut)
- Support for Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7, including x64 editions
Unlike other optimizers, Game Prelauncher does not promise 100% acceleration, because this is not
possible without the installation of more powerful hardware. But can increase performance by about 20% -
40% for the average system.
The visual result is a reduction of jerks in the game, faster loading, increasing FPS (frames per second)
at 8 - 15.
- Disable about 110 - 150 processes, including services
- Release about 150 and more megabytes of memory (RAM), depending on workload of your computer
- Reduce memory fragmentation
- Reduce the workload of the CPU and a file system
- Increase FPS (frames per second)
- Smoother, more responsive gameplay
Download alternate to Game Prelauncher solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Game Prelauncher software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the PC Games category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
* Added checkbox in options to enabledisable profile autostart in game mode
* Added a warning if installed Agnitum Outpost
* Added Wi-Fi support in game mode
* Added PPTPVPN support in game mode. Now GP can automatically connect to selected network connection.
* Minor cosmetic changes
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Game Prelauncher 3.1.2 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 3.2.0 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 4.0.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Game Prelauncher description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(1.33MB, Extension: EXE)