Myth II: Soulblighter 1.7.1
Myth II: Soulblighter boasts numerous improvements to the game engine and added features that improve gameplay.
In Myth II destruction reigns supreme. Castle walls will crumble under a barrage of Dwarven mortar fire. Drawbridges will lower before your besieging army. Flaming arrows will rain down from battlements, lighting the ground beneath you. Dark wizards will hurl deadly sorceries at your ranks, scattering even your bravest warriors.
Myth II: Soulblighter is a unique strategy game, set in a 3D world of dangerous alliances and ancient evil, where all beings tremble before the wrath of Soulblighter, cruelest and most cunning of the evil Fallen Lords.
Download alternate to Myth II: Soulblighter solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Myth II: Soulblighter software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the PC Games category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
- Improved precision in model collision detection code (fixes the Fetchball "invisible wall" bug).
- Sounds will no longer sometimes play much louder then they should.
- Animated model shadows will no longer interfere with mesh stains.
- Shift-backspace will no longer be ignored while in text input mode.
- Final player statistics should now be recorded on the same tick as the end of the game, rather than on the following tick. This fixes, for example, the bug where a team could win a Trow Terries game by capturing all the flags, but the final scoring reporting only 5 flags owned due to contest in the next tick.
- Fixed the bug where several units may become stuck together, unable to move.
- Having ambient units on the screen will no longer interfere with de-selecting units by pressing enter (when all your units are selected).
- Clicking on underwater objects will no longer sometimes result in your units getting de-selected.
- Mesh geometry should no longer sometimes change with detail textures on.
- The missing plugins dialog will now be updated when game settings change while it is open. It will either show the updated list of missing plugins or will be closed if the new game settings do not have missing plugins.
-Much more, see this page: http://www.projectmagma.net/projects/myth2_beta/1.7.1/1.7.1-Changes-Brief.txt
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Myth II: Soulblighter 1.7.2 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 1.8.0 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 2.0.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Myth II: Soulblighter description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(18.1MB, Extension: )