ImageForge Standard 3.60
ImageForge is a complete image editing program for retouching photographs, creating or modifying images, assembling .avi animations, generating slide shows or picture albums, producing Windows screensavers, and more. You can produce outstanding results from your own photos and artwork.
A Partial Listing Of Imageforge Features Includes The Following:1) Preview window, with zoom and other controls allow you to edit with pixel-level precision;
2) Soft and patterned brushes;
3) Clipart brushes for painting with a series of images;
4) Scatter and Spatter tools;
5) Special Effect Filters;
6) Clone tool for reproducing areas of an image for retouching, etc. You can even clone between two open images;
7) TWAIN device support for scanners, cameras, etc.;
8) Semi-transparent "Intensity" control for painting, text and pasted items;
9) Normal, Fill-to-Border, and Color-replacement flood fills. Options to use patterns, gradients, and semi-transparent fills;
10) Gradients and Patterns;
11) Crop, Enlarge, Resize, high quality Resample, Skew, Rotate by Degree;
12) GIF and AVI animation, plus export to BMP filmstrip panels;
13) Tools to produce and distribute your own stand-alone .exe image Libraries, complete with viewer utility, editor, transitions between images, install program, etc. Use to create family albums, portfolios of your work, screensavers, slide show presentations, and more;
15) Support for many image formats, including .JPG with adjustable quality and compression, GIF (normal, transparent and animated), PNG, etc.;
16) and many more powerful features...
Download alternate ImageForge Standard solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to ImageForge Standard software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Graphics & Design category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the ImageForge Standard 3.60 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 3.61 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 4.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full ImageForge Standard description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(5.37MB, Extension: ZIP)