Voodoo Camera Tracker 1.2.0 beta
The Voodoo Camera Tracker estimates camera parameters and reconstructs a 3D scene from image sequences. The estimation algorithm offers a full automatic and robust solution to estimate camera parameters for video sequences. The results are useful for many applications like film production, 3D reconstruction, or video coding. The estimated parameters can be exported to the 3D animation packages: 3D Studio Max, Blender, Lightwave, Maya, and Softimage.
A typical camera tracking session includes the following steps
* Load an Image Sequence
* Set the Initial Camera parameter manually or load a camera file.
* Change some Controls concerning the tracking process.
* Start the tracking by pressing the Track button in the lower right corner.
* Check the Camera Parameter by using the Modelling Tools to insert 3D test objects, or examine the 3D scene with the 3D Scene Viewer.
* Refine the camera parameters by runing an additional bundle adjustment or add, remove, or edit feature point tracks manually with the Modelling Tools or the FPoint Track Editor.
* Export the estimated camera parameters to the 3D animation package 3D Studio Max, Blender, Lightwave, Maya, or Softimage.
(34.77MB, Extension: MSI)
Download alternate to Voodoo Camera Tracker solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Voodoo Camera Tracker software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Graphics & Design category.
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Voodoo Camera Tracker 1.2.0 betb changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 1.3.0 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 2.0.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Voodoo Camera Tracker description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).