GEUP 5 is an interactive plane geometry software for math visualization and to perform dynamic math calculations. It allows to create dynamic and general constructions/applications visually by defining math elements through the included construction tools. GEUP 5 allows the modification of the construction visually (directly in screen) and it calculates each one of its particular cases in real time. The range of application of GEUP 5 is very wide, next its main applications are described.
Exploring Geometry The geometric elements defined by its basic tools verify the euclidean geometry axioms and a set of tools at the same level allows its application in analytical and transformational geometry. Also the capability to define your own construction tools (macros) through the application of the built-in construction tools, allows to create geometry applications about non-euclidean geometries.
Algebra, Calculus and interactive Mathematics The capability to define non-geometric elements allows the application of the construction concept in Algebra, Calculus, etc. Use its full potential to create interactive and dynamic math calculations and visualizations and you will discover new ways to study Mathematics in a wide range of areas.
Science and Engineering/Industrial design The interactive construction, calculation and visualization concept of GEUP 5 implies its application in Physics, Engineering/Industrial design and more to study mathematical models of real world quickly, visually and efficiently.
- Capability to apply in euclidean / non-euclidean(macros), analytical, transformational geometry.
- Capability to construct the basics geometric elements: points, lines, circles, conics, polygons (including regular polygons).
- It allows to modify geometric elements dynamically, reforming very fast the construction.
- Calculate fast and precise loci (by points, lines and circles).
- Inverse dragging for the points that defines and describes a locus.
- Intersections with loci.
- Locus of locus and locus from a point on a grid.
- Enables geometric transformations (symmetry, reflection, translation, dilation, rotation, inversion).
- Verify geometric properties (parallel, perpendicular, member, collinear, equidistant).
- Capability to define, combine, evaluate and plot functions.
- Capability to define parameters with visual variation and animation.
- It works with cartesian and polar coordinates.
- Capability to plot points through a dialog box.
- Capability to define user construction tools through macros.
- Capability to attach and share macros between documents.
- Construction list.
- Capability to dynamically visualize the euclidean plane and modify its dimensions.
- Automatic selection of points.
- Capability to define animations on the construction.
- Parametric colors.
- The interface adapts to the screen resolution.
- Edit and modify the construction at any time.
- Capability to print any area of the defined plane and change the scale.
- Easy to learn and easy to use.
- Fully customizable. It includes multi-language support.
(2.9MB, Extension: HTM)
Download alternate to GEUP solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to GEUP software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Graphics & Design category.
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the GEUP 6.0.2 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 6.1.0 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 7.0.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full GEUP description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).