MITCalc - Springs - 15 types 1.15
The calculation is to be used for geometrical and strength design of metal springs of various types and designs,
subjected to static or cyclic loads. Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and
Metric Units And Solves The Following Main Tasks:1) Geometrical design and calculation of working cycle parameters for metal springs of the following types and
Designs:- Helical cylindrical compression springs of round wires and bars
- Helical cylindrical compression springs of rectangular wires and bars
- Helical conical compression springs of round wires and bars
- Helical conical compression springs of rectangular wires and bars
- Belleville springs
- Helical cylindrical tension springs of round wires and bars
- Helical cylindrical tension springs of rectangular wires and bars
- Spiral springs
- Helical cylindrical torsion springs made of round wires a bars
- Helical cylindrical torsion springs made of rectangular wires and bars
- Torsion bar springs with round section
- Torsion bar springs with rectangular section
- Leaf springs with constant profile
- Leaf springs with parabolic profile
- Laminated leaf springs
2) Automatic proposal (finding) of a spring with suitable dimensions.
3) Static and dynamic strength check.
The application includes a table of commonly used spring materials according to EN, ASTM/SAE, DIN, BS, JIS,
UNI, SIS, CSN and others. The calculation is based on data, procedures, algorithms and data from specialized
literature and standards EN 13906, DIN 2088, DIN 2089, DIN 2090, DIN 2091, DIN 2092, DIN 2093, DIN 2095,
DIN 2096, DIN 2097. This module is a part of MITCalc - Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives,
springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others.
Download alternate MITCalc - Springs - 15 types solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to MITCalc - Springs - 15 types software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Graphics & Design category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Other versions : 1.14 1.13 1.12 1.11
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the MITCalc - Springs - 15 types 1.15 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 1.16 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 2.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full MITCalc - Springs - 15 types description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
Online shop for buying.
(2.03MB, Extension: EXE)