MITCalc - Worm Gear Calculation 1.15
Geometric design and strength check of worm gear. Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language and supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
- Calculation of gearing dimensions.
- Automatic transmission design with minimum input requirements.
- Design for safety coefficients entered.
- Calculation of a table of proper solutions.
- Calculation of complete geometrical parameters.
- Calculation of strength parameters, safety check.
- Gearing design for precise centre-line distance.
- Auxiliary calculations (heating, shaft design).
- Support of 2D and 3D CAD systems.
- Support of 2D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD) and 3D CAD in full
calculation package (Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Pro/E). The calculations use procedures,
algorithms and data from standards ANSI, ISO, DIN, BS and specialized literature. Used standards: ANSI/AGMA 6022-C93 (Revision of AGMA 341.02), ANSI/AGMA 6034-B92 (Revision of ANSI/AGMA 6034-A87), DIN 3996, DIN 3975-1, DIN 3975-2 and others. This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others
Download alternate MITCalc - Worm Gear Calculation solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to MITCalc - Worm Gear Calculation software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Graphics & Design category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Other versions : 1.14
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the MITCalc - Worm Gear Calculation 1.15 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 1.16 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 2.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full MITCalc - Worm Gear Calculation description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
Online shop for buying.
(1.89MB, Extension: EXE)