Main Features Of Translt:- Calculation of transformation parameters and coordinates transformation for 1D, 2D or 3D transformations
- Coordinates coversions between geographical coordinates systems, geocentric cartesian and the coordinates of a map projection system
- Supports a large number of map projections (109 map projection methods)
- Supports the majority of the polynomial transformation used in cartography
- Can use binary grid files or ASCII for coordinates corrections
- Coordinates transformations can be made using your own calculation formula
- Coordinates transformations can be made in user defined steps or the steps can be automaticaly generated using the EPSG database
- Drawing of polygons, paths or points in Google Earth and together with TopoLT can draw graphic entities from AutoCAD or IntelliCAD in Google Earth
- It was introduced the possibility to upload or download, through internet, transformation models from the database kept on www.topolt.com. Uploading or downloading the models can be also done directly from TransLT Models page
- Drawings for Google Earth can also be saved in a format compressed with the extension kmz
- It was introduced the possibility to choose the order of geographic coordinates from tables and files
- Transformation accuracy has been added to the model transformation properties and in the database on the Internet
- At reading information from the EPSG database were added the following information: CRS Scope, Remarks and Information Source
- It was added the possibility to copy the displayed informations about one CRS or about an operation with coordinates
- For transformation models from Transformation in steps section, the type of initial and final coordinates can be: Cartesian, Geographic 2D, Geographic 3D, Projection plane 2D or Projection plane 3D
- The program was adapted according to the last changes made in EPSG V7.6 database (November 2010).
Download alternate TransLT solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to TransLT software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Graphics & Design category.
| Utm | Transdat | Receive Coordinate | Polynomial Transformations | Oblique Stereographic | Molodenski Parameters | Lambert | Krueger | Helmert | Gps Technology | Geodetic Work | Gauss | Etrs89 | Epsg Database | Coordinate Transformation | Bursa-wolf | Bonne | Autocad |
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Added two more types of GRID files: Grid file of geoidal model type OSGM02 and Grid file type OSTN02/OSGM02.
Other versions : 1.2.3 1.2.1
Fixed one error that occurred while loading data from TopoLT when the separator character for CSV files was different from that used in TopoLT.
It was introduced the possibility to choose the order of geographic coordinates (φ, λ) from tables and files.
At reading information from the EPSG database were added the following information: CRS Scope, Remarks and Information Source.
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the TransLT 2.0 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 2.1 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 3.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full TransLT description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(98.37MB, Extension: ZIP)