Software to capture and remove lens aberration with highest precision (radial and tangential distortion, vignetting). Enables a clear revaluation of photographs taken with cheap lenses.
The calibration parameters are automatically calculated from pictures taken of a calibration-map.
- Extreme precision (even takes manufacturing inaccurracies into account)
- Supports consumer or high-end digital cameras (especially shift-lenses, too)
- Access to data of already measured cameras/lenses
- Detailed output of the residue distortion after the calibration enables a reliable tolerance determination
- Batch image correction: just collect a list of images that shall be calibrated, select a destination folder, set the output options, and ImageIron automatically applies the calibration parameters according to the EXIF information (with preview)
- Support of 16 bit color depth and camera RAW-data
- Preserves all metadata (e.g. EXIF) and ICC data
- Parameter analyze (additional license required): Clear distortion- and vignetting-parameter representation as curves and as diagram, as well as parameter export as table (e.g. for quality control and camera lenses evaluation)
Excellently suitable for engineering purposes (development/verification of optical systems), architecture photography, preparation for photogrammetric applications as well as panorama photography!
Download alternate ImageIron solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to ImageIron software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Graphics & Design category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Other versions : 2.8.2 2.2.0
Improved Calibration-Picture recognition and higher correction quality. Database of already measured cameras/lenses now covers about 200 datasets.
ICC color profiles are now preserved in the processed images. Improved license system. Added image file Drag/Drop from Explorer preview and other image viewers. Improved and much faster EXIF-processing.
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the ImageIron 2.10.1 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 2.11.0 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 3.0.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full ImageIron description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(3.92MB, Extension: ZIP)