IFX-Supreme for MAC 1.0
Using IFX-Supreme you can create filters and effects for your images from basic building blocks, called nodes. Nodes can contain various settings and can be freely connected or disconnected to each other, allowing a large array of possible filters and effects. Graphs created from these nodes (called templates) can be uploaded and shared with other users, ensuring that the community creates more and more available templates.
IFX-Supreme is divided into two different workspaces, the image view makes it very simple to apply existing templates to images and to preview and change their parameters. The graph editor view is where you modify the node graphs of existing templates or you can build your own unique filters and effects.
* IFX-Supreme comes with a large amount of nodes which can be built into a node graph in many different ways, producing different kinds of filters and effects.
* A large amount of existing templates for filters and effects can be downloaded from within IFX-Supreme.
* The included image browser makes it easy to test the filters and effects on your images.
* Any number of filters and effects can be grouped and saved together in a project.
* Opacity and blend mode for each effect and filter can be adjusted on the fly, making IFX-Supreme an effective and easy to use effects mixer.
* Individual effects and filters can be enabled and disabled.
* A key-frame based timeline allows you to animate the parameters of projects and nodes and save these animations as picture sequences.
* Real-time preview for any changes to parameters or nodes.
* Import and export of many external image formats.
* PaintSupreme v1.2 (available in July) will support IFX-Supreme filters and effects.
IFX-Supreme is now available for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux for a price of $15.99.
Download alternate IFX-Supreme for MAC solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to IFX-Supreme for MAC software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Graphics & Design category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the IFX-Supreme for MAC 1.0 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 1.1 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 2.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full IFX-Supreme for MAC description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(33.1MB, Extension: ZIP)