RayFire Tool 1.51
RayFire Tool gives you the ability to shoot, destroy, demolish, wreck, break down, wreak havoc, blow up, burst, detonate, explode and do other similar things you have always dreamed of to do in Max.
Rayfire Tool Feature List:
* NVidia PhysX Rigid Body support via RayFire user interface. Only 32 bit 3ds Max version. This means that You still can use RayFire with PhysX engine support on 64 bit PC, but only with 32 bit 3ds Max. Also pay attention that RayFireTool uses software PhysX engine, which means that You can use PhysX engine with any video card.
* NVidia PhysX Influence. Allows You to affect on objects in sumulation by forces, spacewarps and mouse cursor. Animatable Time Scale property allows You to create Bullet Time effect in a seconds.
* Glueing. Allows you to glue objects together and break connections between them during simulation.
* Interactive Demolition System for NVidia PhysX engine. Creates dynamic simulation and demolishes objects accordingly to their material and collision strength. Each fragment can demolish further with proper amount of collision strength.
* Fragmentation. Allows you to fragment geometry objects.
* Explosion. Allows you to realistically explode objects.
* Reactor Rigid Body support via RayFire user interface.
* Reactor Hit, Displace, and Holes Impact dformations for shooting.
* Instant Action. Allows you to shoot and explode without gun, manually defining all impact spots on impact object.
* Various effects for shooting, such as Impact flash, Muzzle Flash, Particle Debris, Geometry Debris, Fragmented Debris from Holes, Smoke, Sparks, Blood, Decals, Bullets and any Custom objects which you can define by yourself.
* Interactive Layer Manager. Allows you to interactively change properties in the already created effects, select, hideunhide, freezeunfreeze and delete any created layer or effect.
* Automatic update system.
Download alternate RayFire Tool solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to RayFire Tool software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Graphics & Design category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Other versions : 1.46 1.45
"Glue demolished objects" - glue together demolished and fragmented objects, including demolished groups.
"Glue objects in groups" - glue together objects in groups, objects should be positioned close to each other.
"Glue linked objects" - glue together linked objects
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the RayFire Tool 1.51 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 1.52 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 2.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full RayFire Tool description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(4.9MB, Extension: EXE)