IconForge Icon Editing Tool Kit 7.20
A complete graphics suite for creating, extracting, and modifying icons, cursors, animated icons or cursors and other images. Use for creating bookmark and favorites icons for your web pages, filmstrip animation sequences, stitching together panels of icons, and editing other images.
A Partial Listing Of Features Includes:* A full set of painting tools;
* Transparent and Inverse paint;
* Extract icons and cursors from EXE, DLL, ICO, ANI, ICL, or CUR format files (including OS2, XP Alpha-channel icons and cursors, XBM, XPM, WBMP and Palm Datebook icon files);
* Read/write most common image files (such as BMP, JPEG, GIF, PCX, TIFF, etc.);
* Capture icons from the screen;
* Clip and/or scale on import;
* Save in icon/cursor formats, store in Library files;
* Insert icons into program files (including EXE, DLL, VBX, OCX, CPL and DRV);
* Special Effects filters (including User Defined and PS-style plugins);
* Automatic creation of common animation effects, such as Dissolves and Fades;
* Import/export animated GIF, FLC, FLI and AVI files;
* Export animations as .BMP filmstrip panels;
* Icon Wrapper utility allows you to wrap programs and scripts which do not contain icon resources into an executable with your own icon;
* Change system icons/cursors (including animation of desktop icons);
* Allows you to create and distribute icon and cursor library EXE programs, complete with installation program, image preview applet, and other options;
* Can also edit photos and larger images;
* Support for TWAIN scanners and cameras;
* Support for pressure-sensitive Stylus and Tablet devices;
* and much more...
Download alternate IconForge Icon Editing Tool Kit solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to IconForge Icon Editing Tool Kit software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Graphics & Design category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the IconForge Icon Editing Tool Kit 7.20 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 7.21 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 8.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full IconForge Icon Editing Tool Kit description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(9.1MB, Extension: EXE)