Raster to Vector Converter R2V 9.1
Raster to Vector is a stand-alone program that converts scanned drawings, maps and raster images into accurate vector files (such as DXF, HPGL, WMF, EMF, etc) for editing in any CAD application.
Key Features:1. Input image formats: BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF, PNG, PCX, TGA, RLE, JPE, J2K, JAS, JBG, MNG and more.
2. Output vector formats: DXF, HPGL, EMF, WMF and others.
3. Create center lines and outlines.
4. Outline solid raster areas.
5. Color, Gray and black-and-white images vectorization.
6. Scale images in the X and Y directions to make them larger or smaller.
7. Increase or decrease brightness and contrast.
8. Tracing raster lines, arcs, circles, arrow lines, dash lines, polylines, hatches on monochrome, grayscale or color images.
9. Automatic correction: restoring of intersections, aligning, joining fragments, joining fragments to line, arc, circle and polyline.
10. Removing low sized vector objects, correction of recognized texts.
11. Automatically straighten images to a reference line.
12. Remove speckles of color to make colors more uniform.
13. Can adjust tolerance levels.
14. Batch processing.
15. Drag and Drop supported.
Download alternate Raster to Vector Converter R2V solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Raster to Vector Converter R2V software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Graphics & Design category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Other versions : 9.0
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Raster to Vector Converter R2V 9.1 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 9.2 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 10.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Raster to Vector Converter R2V description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(0.52MB, Extension: EXE)