Gallery comes with a handy web based configuration wizard. This wizard helps to make sure that your web server and operating system are set up correctly (screenshot). It also allows you to configure many of Gallery`s options while determining as much as it can from your environment (screenshot). The wizard lastly creates and admin account for you to administer your Gallery with. Later on if you want to change settings, you can run the configuration wizard and make changes without having to take down your Gallery. (screenshot)
Here Are Some Of The Features That You Can Customize In The Configuration Wizard:
- Image Magick or NetPBM - pick which image manipulation package you have on your server or want to use.
- Auto Rotate Images - Gallery can look at information in pictures from digital cameras and automatically rotate them as needed.
- Image Quality and Size Defaults - You can limit the quality and size of images so that when images are uploaded, Gallery will resize them to save space.
- Main Gallery Page Settings - The configuration wizard contains all of the settings for how the main Gallery page looks and acts including showing or hiding the album tree, search engine, or album owner, and what frames to show around albums.
- Optional Binaries: zip, jhead, jpegtran - If you have these programs on your webserver, you can enable them to make gallery work better and be more flexible.
- Languages - Choose which languages you want your Gallery to support and how the user is presented with the choice.
- Email Support - Set up email support to have your Gallery email users when their accounts are created or when they forget their password, email you copies, email people when the Gallery is updated, and more!
- Gallery-wide Slideshow - enable or disable a slideshow that includes all pictures in the gallery
- Commenting - turn off or on the public commenting system and configure it.
- Logging - enable logging with syslog or the Windows logger
- RSS publishing
Download alternate Gallery solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Gallery software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Graphics & Design category.
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Gallery 3.0.10 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 3.1.0 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 4.0.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Gallery description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(1.7MB, Extension: ZIP)