WebShot allows you to take screenshots of web pages and save them as full sized images or thumbnails. Screenshots images can be output in the JPG, GIF, PNG, or BMP formats.
The freeware version comes with a demo of the command line interface, which can be purchased, and used to streamline the screenshot process on whole websites. The server edition of WebShot comes with a DLL that will allow you to embed WebShot technology in your own applications.
Automatic determination of page width and height that captures the whole page accurately. Frame dimensions are determined and calculated on pages that have them.
Browser size specification allows you to capture the whole page or part of it
Image thumbnailing reduces the final capture image easily
Timeouts allow you to wait for activex controls to load before capturing
Image encoding to JPG, GIF, PNG, and BMP with image quality control to save on disk space
CSV output allows you to easily parse the results of a screenshot capture operation
CSV output of page title, meta keywords, and description helps you parse the most important information from a page
Use within your own applications using the dll and example source code
Multiple threads allow you to quickly capture more screenshots without running multiple processes
Custom user agents allow you to view a web page that might be served to other browsers
Easily delete all of Internet Explorer`s cache, so your hard drive doesn`t get full
Configure custom HTTP post strings and HTTP authentication credentials
Configurable message box popup automation to automatically deal with message boxes that Internet Explorer might throw
Higher quality color quantized gif images produce better screenshots with less disk space
Take multiple image captures several seconds apart on each url
Actively maintained and developed
Download alternate WebShot solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to WebShot software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Graphics & Design category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Other versions : 1.89 1.88 1.87 1.86 1.85 1.84 1.83 1.82 1.81 1.80 1.79 1.78 1.77 1.76 1.75
- Added chromium support with new chromium binaries - Added /bprint parameter for chromium only - Added /bshow parameter to show the browser window - Fixed bug loading headers strings
- Fixed detecting redirect - Fixed importing large url list into gui hangs - Fixed rare crash issue closing gui
- Updated the gui - Fixed bug in /waitimgloop not working - Added redirect url to csv output
- Fixed bugs and dll callback definition
- Fixed bug in /crop parameter - Added noapp command line switch
- Added 64-bit executables - Fixed problems with the server dll not working
- Bug fixes and clean up
- Fixed crash bug caused by redirection on windows xp machines - Fixed problems with using /postdata parameter
- Fixed high cpu usage while processing sites with frames - Added ability to specify cmdparams via gui batch file
- Improvements to page size determination
- Fixed loading of swf that returned application/octet-stream - Fixed error dialog when printing status of url with %
- Added /crop command line parameter - Added grayscale option to gui interface
- Fixed bug in positioning of watermark image - Fixed file download window popup when nav to exe
- Fixed flash streaming on certain pages
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the WebShot 188.8.131.52 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 184.108.40.206 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 220.127.116.11 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full WebShot description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(0.58MB, Extension: EXE)