AlbumReady is designed as a handy tool for collecting your digital photos, making album files and viewing them as a slide show.
It is easy : Just selecting photos from your local drives and adjusting some basic options is enough for an attractive slide show.
It is small & fast : AlbumReady does not collect the photos but the relative paths. This makes the database smaller and fast.
Is is valuable : AlbumReady is originally designed for preparing digital photo albums. But you can also use it to catalog your different images.
It is affordable : AlbumReady is cheaper than its competitors.
* Creating Album file for viewer (New)
* Creating html files for web gallery (New)
* Selecting bacground color for html pages (New)
* Selecting background image for html pages (New)
* Customizing output folder (New)
* Preview created web gallery (New)
* Creating screen saver (New)
* Creating autorun.inf file for self running CD-ROMs (New)
* Adjusting photos sequence (New)
* Displaying photo sizes (New)
* Attractive screen design (Updated)
* Selecting/removing photos with just a few clicks
* Selecting/removing all photos in a folder with one click
* Adding 100 characters text for each individual photo
* Covering thousands of photos in an album file
* Creating unlimited album file possibility
* Keeping photos at original location or copying them to a specified folder
* Full screen or windowed slide show options
* Three image size options : Normal, Centered, Fit to Screen
* Keep aspect ratio
* Automated or manuel transition
AlbumReady uses Microsoft .NET technologies. If you did not install before you should install .NET Framework first. For download it please visit http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads
Download alternate to AlbumReady solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to AlbumReady software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Graphics & Design category.
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the AlbumReady 1.1 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 1.2 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 2.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full AlbumReady description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(1.63MB, Extension: )