GSview is a graphical interface for Ghostscript under MS-Windows or OS/2. Ghostscript is an interpreter for the PostScript page description language used by laser printers. For documents following the Adobe PostScript Document Structuring Conventions, GSview allows selected pages to be viewed or printed. GSview requires Ghostscript 7.04-9.19.
* Display and print PostScript and PDF files.
* View pages in arbitrary order (Next, Previous, Goto).
* Page size and Orientation are automatically selected from DSC comments or can be selected using the menu.
* Print selected pages using Ghostscript.
* Convert pages to bitmap, PDF or PostScript.
* Selectable display resolution, depth, alpha.
* Single button zoom.
* Extract selected pages to another file.
* Copy display bitmap to clipboard.
* Save clipboard bitmap as BMP file.
* Add bitmap or user preview to EPS file (Interchange, TIFF or Windows Metafile)
* Graphically select and show bounding box for EPS file.
* Extract bitmap preview or PostScript from DOS EPS file.
* Extract text or search for text.
* Can read gzip and bzip2 compressed PostScript and PDF files.
* On-line help.
* Win32, OS/2 and Linux/X11 executables. Older versions support Win16.
* Can be run directly off a CD-ROM or USB memory stick (Portable Application).
* English, Catalan, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish and Swedish languages.
* Per user initialisation files for Windows.
* Includes setup program.
* Free (Aladdin Free Public Licence).
* Works with Ghostscript 7.04 - 9.99 (GSview checks the Ghostscript version number). There are older versions of GSview that will work with Ghostscript 4.03 - 7.00.
Download alternate GSview solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to GSview software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Graphics & Design category.
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the GSview 4.9 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 4.10 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 5.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full GSview description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(1.5MB, Extension: EXE)