Broadband Speed Test and Diagnostics 1.2.5
1. Bandwidth measurement.
Open "Tools" menu and click the item "Bandwidth Meter". You can perform upload and download bandwidth measurement. It also shows your public IP address and public domain name.
2. Broadband troubleshooting.
When Firefox fails to load a webpage, the extension will automatically check whether Internet conennction is working or not. You can perform further diagnostic tests (ping, traceroute) or check the archived version of the failed webpage. Just try to type a non-existent domain name(e.g., qwqwqwq121212.com) to see this in action ...
3. Perform diagnostic tests on your PC
Use the diagnostic and configuration buttons to check connectivity with NIC card, local gateway, and websites and to display local IP configurations (IP address, MAC address, default gateway, DNS server, DHCP server etc).
1) This is a Window version of the extension. If you use Unix or MAC, please see https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addons/versions/2450 (pending review)
2) For FF3 users, please use version 1.2.5 (under review): https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addons/versions/2360 - it fixed all bugs for FF3.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
1) Diagnostic tests now work on FF3. Also added more notes on troubleshooting connectivity problems
2) Added support for the handling of invalid or "untrusted" SSL certificates for FF3
3) Better handling of dialog window resizing
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Broadband Speed Test and Diagnostics 1.2.6 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 1.3.0 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 2.0.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Broadband Speed Test and Diagnostics description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(0.04MB, Extension: XPI)