Haxial KDX Client 1.6
Secure Hotline-like client.
(1MB, Extension: )
Download alternate to Haxial KDX Client solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Haxial KDX Client software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Internet & Network category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
- You can also Get Info on a volume using the context menu.
- Added a "1 Up Q For All, 1 Down Q Per Server" file transfer queuing option in the client that is good for people with large download bandwidth, but capped/low upload bandwidth.
- The preview text in the Font Chooser window now displays samples for a number of languages, not only English. You can also type into it.
- In future, warnings about the client and server versions being different will only be displayed if there is sufficient difference. Minor upgrades with no compatibility issues will not cause a warning.
- Fixed a couple of bugs when changing the admin login via the local settings window in the server.
- Fixed top secret feature for Jin.
- Mac: As per Apple's convention, added .app to the names of the program files. The differing file name will cause remote server upgrade to fail this one time, sorry. Don't forget to upgrade KDXUpgradeHelper to the new version as well.
- Mac: Does not always display the correct icon for volumes, despite 8+ hours trying to solve this single problem, due to pathetic Mac APIs.
- Mac: Fixed a memory leak noticeable when cataloging (thanks Searcher!).
- MS Windows: Fixed bug which sometimes caused an endless stream of errors when disconnected from a server.
- Unix: Fixed bug with deleting files.
- Unix: Remote server upgrade now preserves the unix RWXS/UGO access permissions on the server program file. This is important if you use SUID.
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Haxial KDX Client 1.6 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 1.7 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 2.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Haxial KDX Client description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).