Entourage Email Archive X 5.0.0
Entourage Email Archive X (EEA X) is a simple and fast utility for archiving emails and attachments you have received or sent using Microsoft Entourage X in Mac OS X.
EEA support different kind of archives included the possibility to export emails to FileMaker Pro with the tab-text file.
Download alternate to Entourage Email Archive X solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Entourage Email Archive X software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Internet & Network category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
- EEAX 5.0 is universal 32/64 bit architecture. Performances are improved by 20%.
- Export as Tab-Text file now export additional fields: Identity, Account, Import Session, Links.
- Major changes to Email DB template to give the possibility to merge in a unique DB archives that come from different identities/users.
- Email DB template is compatible with FM Pro 7,8,9 and 10
- Fixed a bug where IMAP account structure was not loaded correctly.
- Fixed minor bug if Subject of email starts with dot character.
- During Deleted processed email, EEAX show now total number of email that must be deleted.
- Minors internal optimizations on UTF write file routines.
- Latest version of SpotInside is now bundled with EEAX.
- Added menu command to reveal Registration Code folder.
- Upgrade from EEAX 4.x is available for all registered users.
- Successfully tested with latest OS X 10.6.2 and Office updates.
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Entourage Email Archive X 5.0.1 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 5.1.0 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 6.0.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Entourage Email Archive X description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(4.7MB, Extension: )