Hastymail2 is a full featured IMAP/SMTP client written in PHP. Our goal is to create a fast, secure, compliant web mail client that has great usability. Hastymail2 is much more lightweight than most popular web based mail applications but still maintains a competitive feature set. The project originated as Hastymail in 2002, then was nearly completely rewritten as Hastymail2 starting in January of 2008. We are very near our first stable release of the second generation of Hastymail and development continues to be active. Features
- Compatible with PDAs, phones, text browsers, and all mainstream browsers
- W3C valid UTF-8 XHTML pages that can be configured to be delivered as type application/xhtml-xml for supported browsers
- Multilevel theme system using CSS, PHP templates, and icon sets
- The ability to use a database for storing user settings, contacts, and plugin data, with support for both Postgresql and Mysql
- Flexible and powerful plugin system with documentation, examples, and many plugins like a calendar, auto complete, sound notifications, HTML mail composition, and more
- Tunable smart cache to balance IMAP activity and PHP session size to maximize performance for different configurations
- AJAX updating using a lightweight and simple system
- Multiple interface languages and enhanced message character set handling
- Custom built RFC compliant IMAP class that handles all IMAP communications
- No special PHP requirements, compatible with PHP4 and PHP5
- Advanced IMAP search capabilities
- Vcard based contact management including import/export ability
- IMAP SSL and STARTTLS* support
- Flexible sessions including support for cookie-less sessions and random session ids*
- Tons more!
Download alternate Hastymail2 solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Hastymail2 software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Internet & Network category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
1.1 RC2 [11-27-11]
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Hastymail2 1.1 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 1.2 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 2.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Hastymail2 description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(2.2MB, Extension: GZ)