Convert: Emailchemy converts email from the closed, proprietary file formats of the most popular (and many of yesterday's forgotten) email applications to standard, portable formats that any application can use. These standard formats are ideal for long term archival, database entry, or forensic analysis and eDiscovery.
Migrate: Emailchemy includes an embedded IMAP mail server from which any IMAP-compatible email application can import your converted email. Emailchemy also includes a utility for uploading converted mail up to a Google Apps email account.
Manage: Emailchemy provides utilities for splitting, sorting and merging email archives, and harvesting email addresses from email archives.
Features- Convert proprietary email formats to standard formats based on RFC-2822 (formerly RFC-822) -- the official Internet standard for email messages that has been around since 1973.
- Cross-platform solution; versions for Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Reads native email file formats; no need to re-install or run old email programs; convert Windows email files on a Mac or Linux computer, and vice-versa
- Convert all your old mail formats with a single product
- Industrial-strength accuracy relied upon by law enforcement and forensic agencies around the world
- Embedded IMAP mail server to simplify importing email into most email client software.
- Upload converted email to Google Apps email accounts.
Emailchemy can read: AOL for Windows ("PFC" files); Apple Mail; Claris Emailer; CompuServe Classic for Mac (aka "MacCIM"); CompuServe for Windows; Entourage; Eudora; Mozilla; Mulberry; Musashi; Neoplanet; Netscape; Opera; Outlook for Mac (8.x and 2001); Outlook for Windows (MSG, PST and OST files); Outlook Express; Outspring; PowerTalk/AOCE for Mac; QuickMail Pro; Thunderbird; Windows Live Mail; Windows Mail; Yahoo! Mail; any mbox-format; more
Download alternate Emailchemy solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Emailchemy software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Internet & Network category.
| Thunderbird | Quickmail | Pst | Pop3 | Pfc | Outlook | Opera | Netscape | Mozilla | Migration | Migrate | Mbox | Maildir | Maccim | Import | Imap | Export | Eudora | Entourage | Emailchemy | E-mail | Converter | Compuserve | Claris | Aol |
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
- Preserves Apple Mail status flags on import and export
- Improved Eudora status flag preservation and TOC processing
- MSG converter now compatible with Symantec Enterprise Vault files
- Fixed bug in Maildir++ output folder hierarchy
- Fixed crash on UTF-7 header
Other versions : 11.2.2-MacOSX 11-MacOSX 10.1-MacOSX
- Mac app now signed with Apple's Developer ID (for Mountain Lion Gatekeeper compatibility)
- New option to create EML files with obfuscated filenames (professional versions only)
- Apple Mail conversion wizard will now accept any .mbox folder
- Fixed crash in Mac Outlook OLM file converter when writing to folders with special characters in name
- Fixed a bug with Eudora converter not including attachments in forwarded received messages
- Fixed a bug where Google Apps Uploader wasn't overwriting senders in folders named "Sent Messages"
- New Outlook 2011 for Mac .OLM file converter
- New Outlook 2011 for Mac .XML file converter
- More features in Google Apps Uploader CLI
- Improved IMAP server performance - faster imports
- New Gmail Uploader feature to fixes Gmail's Sent folder for uploaded mail
- New option for better handling of international characters in folder names
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Emailchemy 11.3-MacOSX changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 11.3-MacOSY version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 12.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Emailchemy description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(6.37MB, Extension: TGZ)