Internet Access Monitor for Proxy+ 3.9c
Internet Access Monitor is a comprehensive Internet use monitoring and reporting utility for corporate networks. The program takes advantage of the fact that most corporations provide Internet access through proxy servers, like MS ISA Server, WinGate, WinRoute, MS Proxy, WinProxy, EServ, Squid, Proxy Plus and others. Each time any user accesses any website, downloads files or images, these actions are logged. Internet Access Monitor processes these log files to offer system administrators wealth of report building options. The program can build reports for individual users, showing the list of websites he or she visited, along with a detailed break down of internet activity (downloading, reading text, viewing pictures, watching movies, listening to music, working). Plus, the program can create comprehensive reports with analysis of overall bandwidth consumption, building easy to comprehend visual charts that suggest the areas where wasteful bandwidth consumption may be eliminated.
Download alternate Internet Access Monitor for Proxy+ solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to Internet Access Monitor for Proxy+ software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Internet & Network category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
2)Reports generation routines were improved significantly.
3)Product icons were renewed.
4)fixed several small bugs.
Other versions : 3.9 3.8 3.7 3.6 3.2
1)fixed bug with incorrect generation of detailed reports
2)fixed several small bugs
1) Issue with incorrect generation of heierarchical reports based on aliases has been fixed
2) Issue with incorrect generation of "Sessions" report has been fixed
3) Issue with incorrect sorting of newly created groups has been fixed
4) "Out of system resources" issue has been fixed
1) The bug with downloading log files from FTP servers is fixed
2) The bug with indexing big databases(> 10 GB) is fixed
3) Filter by URL on the Log pane now is case insensitive
1) log files downloading from FTP servers was improved. Added support for several new FTP servers types.
2) fixed several small bugs
1) added a feature of saving the full URL and not just the host name to the database
2) added Hierarchical style for report. Now you can form complicated analytical samplings
3) support of wildcards (* and ?) in creating reports on hosts was added
4) a legend was added in the diagram
5) added French resource file
6) new templates, new column and new reports were added
7) now the report is formed much faster
8) fixed a lot of small bugs
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the Internet Access Monitor for Proxy+ 3.9c changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 3.9d version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 4.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full Internet Access Monitor for Proxy+ description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
Online shop for buying.
(5.2MB, Extension: EXE)