MIMIC Simulator 9.40
MIMIC Simulator offers a unique and an inexpensive way to create a real world lab environment with SNMP simulation. It provides an interactive hands-on lab for quality assurance, development, marketing, sales, evaluation, deployment and training of enterprise management applications. It creates a customizable virtual environment populated with devices like routers, hubs, switches, probes, cable modems and workstations.
The Most Common Uses Of This Versatile Suite Are:
* Development and Testing: Management application developers can implement their products quickly and test reliably.
* Evaluation: Enterprises can evaluate the suitability of applications with anticipated failure and growth scenarios, or qualify purchases before deployment.
* Trade Shows: Marketing can setup powerful "live" demonstrations at trade shows.
* Sales Demos: Sales can tailor presentations to the individual customer's environment.
* Training Environments: Realistic training scenarios can explore all possible cases. Training environment can be portable rather than based on the classroom.
Download alternate MIMIC Simulator solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to MIMIC Simulator software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Internet & Network category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Other versions : 9.30 9.20 9.10 9.00
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the MIMIC Simulator 9.40 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 9.41 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 10.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full MIMIC Simulator description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(14.65MB, Extension: HTML)