SurveilStar is a powerful and easy-to-use PC monitoring, employee monitoring software that improves productivity. It records every detail of computer and Internet activities - emails, chats and instant messages, web sites visited, search history, program activities, document operations, printing, disc burning, removable devices, and many more. With SurveilStar, you can monitor everything they do on computers and the Internet, nothing hides from you.
The surveillance screen snapshot feature enables you to see exactly what the monitored targets do on their computers, like you are watching behind them.
What's important, SurveilStar puts you in control. Whatever you can monitor, you can control it. You can control certain computer's access to websites, filter outgoing files via IM, block email attachment, disable movable device drive, cancel unauthorized file sharing, prevent changing system configurations, and many more. You can even lock the target computer if potential sabotage is out there.
Stealth mode, all-around records and reports, real-time multi-screen snapshot monitoring, dynamic PC/Internet control strategies, all these combine to build a complete solution for protecting your intellectual properties and business secrets, reducing slackers, prevent Internet and email abuse and related potential legal liability, and improve productivity.
Based on different situations, SurveilStar can apply different strategies to different users/computers. It can allow the activity, ignore the activity, take no action, or block the activity. And you don't have to review every record all day long. You can tell SurveilStar to alert you whenever a specified activity was taken or a bottom line was triggered. And all the control and block policies will be carried out automatically by SurveilStar. You just sit back, and have a cup of coffee.
Download alternate to SurveilStar solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to SurveilStar software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Internet & Network category.
| Surveilstar | Surveillance Software | Spycam | Software Monitoring | Network Monitoring | Monitoring Software | Monitoring Employee | Monitor Pc | Keylogger | Key Logger | Computer Monitoring | Activity Recorder | Activity Monitor |
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Other versions : 3.27.1038 3.27.836 3.27.233 3.27.232 3.26.502 3.26.224 3.24.1223.20 3.24.1002.20 3.24.315.20 188.8.131.52 3.23.2725.20 3.11.4130 3.11.2812 1.01 3.11.1202 3.11.0512 3.1.2119 3.1.1124 3.10
1. Support Skype 7.0. 2. Upload control cannot control IE11. 3. Support QYCC. 4. Deployments supports Windows 8.1 and Windows 2012. 5. IM file policy can control sending files by QQ.
1. Release Notes is available. 2. When server's space is insufficient, console will alarm. 3. The basic information have computer off-line days. 4. Supports Orange Browse. 5. Fixed he application policy prevents documents. 6. Fixed Outlook2013 can not automatically receive POP3 mail.
1. Fix the tpacket7 driver problem. 2. Fix some minor bugs.
1. Add MSI installation package format when creating a client installation tool. 2. Optimize the agent installation steps to Windows 8. 3. Client operating system upgrades can be identified as the same computer. 4. Add screen historical inquiry function to logs of removable storage, e-mail, IM.
1.Fix the error that console statistics fail to export mht file. 2. Fixed uncontrollable issues when the email subject is empty. 3.Fixed issues that 64 bit system fails to record text of QQ Enterprise Mail. 4. Improvements and Problem Solving.
1. Add Right Control menu to basic information about the console client list view. 2. Add remember password function to the console password authentication dialog. 3. Support web logs' recording of Baidu Browser. 4. Support office version of enterprise QQ.
1. Support Skype's newest version (Skype 6.0).
2. Modify the placement of some browsing records from "Document" Tab to "Browsing" Tab.
3. Add on-line upgrade feature.
4. Support multi-keywords search for Software Copyright Management.
5. Support selecting default document type for Document Operation Logs' search.
6. Select default policy type for Agent Configuration.
7. Support instant messages' recording for enterprise QQ (400/800 version), 263EM4.0.
8. Add support for Opera 10.50 and 10.51, Comet Browser 8.0, 2345Explorer.
9. Add auto-alerts for agent communication error. Also support display the error agent.
10. Fix the bug of IE9 recording.
11. Fix Dell's fingerprint recognition bug.
12. Fix UC184.108.40.20616, ICQ recording error.
1. Minor update of last version 3.24.315.20.
2. Enable to disallow wireless network use, bluetooth mouse use.
3. Enable to set mobile operating storage logs.
4. Improve the interfaces of Basic Policy and Device Control Policy.
5. Fix the Office document operating logs' missing recording problem.
6. Support web logs' recording of 360 browser 5.1, Jinshan cheetah browser, the Swiss Film browser.
7. Fix the QQ crash problem.
8. Fix the invalid auto-encryption of 64-bit systems' mobile storage authorization problem.
1. Minor update of last version 220.127.116.11.
2. New client upgrade range management features.
3. Fix minor bugs that fail to register and upgrade licenses.
4. Fix Server Time Alert problem.
5. Change back to the previous server icon.
Support new version of mainstream browsers and IM tools; fix 64-bit windows 7 compatibility problem;
data recorded by days
Add support Windows Live Messenger 2011 and Office/Outlook 2010
Fix administrator account judgement error and online registering problem
Record and block emails, chats, file transfer, website visits
Windows 7 support. Enhance network control support and removable device authorization for Vista and 2008. Add FTP & HTTP downloading and uploading log.
Supports MSDE as the built-in database engine. Supports recording all activities of Firefox 3.0 or above.
Refines the database engine for better data storage performance and fixes some minor bugs.
Supports remote database for SQL Server and increases the real-time screen monitoring speed.
Improves the screen capturing speed. Adds more reports for client computer monitoring. Refines the SQL Server database API for better data query performance.
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the SurveilStar 3.27.1232 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 3.28.0 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 4.0.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full SurveilStar description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(309.05MB, Extension: EXE)