CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007 3.0
CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007 automatically adds signatures and disclaimers to outgoing external and internal email sent via Exchange Server 2007. It is an ideal solution for all companies using Microsoft Exchange 2007 or Small Business Server 2008 (SBS) as their mail server.
Under legal regulations, companies must add contact and identification information to their outgoing e-mail messages. The program is a very convenient solution allowing centralized addition of company disclaimers/signatures to outbound and internal messages without user interference. The program adds important information, e.g. company details and logo, confidentiality clause, sender's personal data to corporate e-mails in a simple way.
Features:- adding different disclaimers and signatures to e-mails depending on the message sender/recipient's address or domain, AD attributes or membership to AD units, groups etc.
- adding different disclaimers and signatures to e-mails depending on the message sender/recipient's - adding personalized signatures containing the sender's data from the Active Directory database to e-mails, e.g. the first and last name, company, phones, e-mail address, etc;
- viewable footers/disclaimers in Sent Items;
- QR codes in signatures
- adding disclaimers and signatures containing images such as the company logo or personal photograph;
- built-in editor to easily compose plain-text and HTML disclaimers and add graphics, tables etc.;
- extended rule criteria to select the most appropriate footers for messages;
- multiple disclaimers in one message e.g. signature + company disclaimer + eco note;
- support for multilingual disclaimers;
- advanced replying and forwarding options;
- all popular mail clients support;
- user-suppressible disclaimers;
- brand new editor;
- test and preview tools;
With CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007 administrators never again have to individually oversee users' workstations to ensure addition of footers.
Download alternate CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007 solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007 software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Internet & Network category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Other versions : 2.2.5 2.2 2.1 2.0
It is now possible to add the EWS address manually in the configuration file in 'EWSUrl' key. Minor fixes included. For detailed information see the program's Version History: http://www.codetwo.com/exchange-rules-2007/history/
New feature: users can now view signatures/disclaimers in email when it is moved to Sent Items
Possible to split a single message addressed to multiple users to apply different signatures; New installer for a desktop installation; Support for Custom Active Directory fields; Support for Temp License Keys;
Active Directory Integration; Predefined Rules; Support for Multilingual Disclaimers; Brand New Footer Editor; Active Directory Cache; Even More Rules Criteria; New Activation System; Support for 2008 Systems; Message Archiving,
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007 3.0 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 3.1 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 4.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007 description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
Online shop for buying.
(38.97MB, Extension: EXE)