CodeTwo Exchange Rules 3.2
CodeTwo Exchange Rules automatically adds signatures and disclaimers to outgoing external and internal email sent via Exchange Server. The application is an ideal solution for all companies using Microsoft Exchange 2000/2003 or Small Business Server (SBS) that want to keep a unified look of emails.
CodeTwo Exchang is a very convenient solution allowing centralized addition of company disclaimers/signatures to outbound and internal messages without user interference. The program adds important information, e.g. company details and logo, confidentiality clause, sender's personal data to corporate e-mails in a simple way.
Features:- adding different disclaimers and signatures to e-mails depending on the message sender/recipient's address or domain, AD attributes or membership to AD units, groups etc.
- adding different disclaimers and signatures to e-mails depending on the message sender/recipient's - adding personalized signatures containing the sender's data available in the Active Directory database to e-mails, for instance the first and last name, company, phones, e-mail address, etc;
- automated removal of empty AD fields and text;
- adding disclaimers and signatures containing images such as the company logo;
- built-in editor to easily compose plain-text and HTML disclaimers and add graphics, tables etc.;
- extended rule criteria to select the most appropriate footers for messages;
- multiple disclaimers in one message e.g. signature + company disclaimer + eco note;
- advanced replying and forwarding options;
- recording information about all messages processed by Exchange in the archiving utility;
- statistics tool to keep track of mail traffic;
- user-suppressible disclaimers;
- test and preview tools;
With CodeTwo Exchange Rules administrators never again have to individually oversee users' workstations to ensure addition of footers.
Download alternate CodeTwo Exchange Rules solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to CodeTwo Exchange Rules software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Internet & Network category.
| Personal Signature | Outlook | Legal Notes | Footer | Exchange Email Signatures | Exchange Email Disclaimers | Email Banners | Company Disclaimer | Built-in Editor | Automatic Signatures | Automatic Disclaimers |
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Other versions : 3.1 3.0 2.0
New installer for a desktop installation; Support for Custom Active Directory fields; Support for Temp License Keys;
Support for Internal Footers; Predefined Rules; Support for Multilingual Disclaimers; Brand New Footer Editor; Active Directory Cache; Even More Rules Criteria; New Activation System;
Messages can contain more than one footer; Built-in signature editor; Enhanced capability to specify senders based on membership to the AD Groups or Units; Testing and previewing tools; Statistics and archiving tools for all mail traffic; Possibility to suppress disclaimers; Enhanced user interface
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the CodeTwo Exchange Rules 3.2 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 3.3 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 4.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full CodeTwo Exchange Rules description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
Online shop for buying.
(9.37MB, Extension: EXE)