ManageEngine OpManager Voip Monitor 8.0
Getting ready to deploy VoIP? Worried about poor VoIP call quality? Wanting to add more VoIP lines but clueless on how your network would handle the extra traffic? The OpManager VoIP Monitor helps enterprises tide through all the stages of VoIP rollouts. The module brings together network fault and performance management functionalities of OpManager, VoIP Quality of Service monitoring using Cisco IP SLA technology and granular network traffic troubleshooting from Netflow Analyzer to give you a complete end-to-end VoIP network management solution.
The Voip Monitor Capabilities Include:
- Proactive, continuous monitoring of VoIP Service Levels: monitored QoS metrics include delay, packet loss, jitter and Mean Opinion Score (MOS)
- VoIP call quality monitoring over entire WAN
- Easy troubleshooting of VoIP problems through bandwidth utilization graphs and QoS reports from Cisco NetFlow monitoring
- Detailed source and destination VoIP call performance reporting
- Extensive VoIP traffic and call performance reports for offline analysis
- Pre-deployment testing of network capacity and ability to handle VoIP traffic
- A `VoIP template` for simulating different VoIP traffic loads
- Automatic configuration of Cisco IP SLAs (Service Level Agreements) in source routers
NOTE: Downloaded software would have support for monitoring unlimited WAN links for the first 30 days of usage. On completion of 30 days, support is reduced to monitoring one WAN link.
Download alternate ManageEngine OpManager Voip Monitor solution
Look at the free or trial alternatives and similar apps to ManageEngine OpManager Voip Monitor software by the tags. It's possible also to find substitutes for the most popular titles in the Internet & Network category.
History updates (Complete changelogs since the listing on this site)
Predicted future versions and notices:
The doDownload.com constantly monitors the update of all programs, including information from the ManageEngine OpManager Voip Monitor 8.0 changelog file, however sometimes it can happen that data are not complete or are outdated.We assume that author continue's to develop 8.1 version with further advanced features, and soon you will be informed. Equally important 9.0 upgrades of the program we will continue to monitor. Full ManageEngine OpManager Voip Monitor description has been compared with the overall software database and our algorithm has found the following applications (are showed below).
(38.64MB, Extension: EXE)